A Hexi-Cardi made with Caron Cakes yarn for me! I even made a matching hat. The sweater was made with a pattern from Passionknit Kelsey and the hat was made with a pattern by Bag-O-Day Crochet. My birthday present from hubby was a trip to Herrschner's Warehouse Sale. I had fun!!! Temperature blanket update. Look Ma, still no ends to weave in! DS#4's girlfriend wanted another kitchen towel. Kitchen set for DD's birthday Kitchen Set for Daughter-in-Love from FL. Corner to Corner birthday blanket for my youngest grand baby. A summery t-shirt sweater for myself A headband and cowl made using yarn that my son and grandson picked out for me. oh, so soft!
Where's the picture with the headband keeping your bangs out of your eyes? That snake is cute even though I don't like snakes! Is that a prayer shawl? You have quite the collection of crocheted clothing! Glad to see what you've enjoyed making.
ReplyDelete