June Crafty Goodness 2024

A Hexi-Cardi made with Caron Cakes yarn for me! 
I even made a matching hat.  The sweater
was made with a pattern from Passionknit Kelsey and the
hat was made with a pattern by Bag-O-Day Crochet.

My birthday present from hubby was a trip to
Herrschner's Warehouse Sale.  I had fun!!!

Temperature blanket update.  Look Ma, 
still no ends to weave in!

DS#4's girlfriend wanted another
kitchen towel. 

Kitchen set for DD's birthday

Kitchen Set for Daughter-in-Love 
from FL.

Corner to Corner birthday blanket
for my youngest grand baby.

A summery t-shirt sweater for myself 

A headband and cowl made using yarn that my son and
grandson picked out for me.  oh, so soft!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 2024 Crafty Goodness

October Crafty Goodness 23

April Crafty Goodness 2024