March Crafty Goodness 2024

 It was a busy month crafty wise.  One of my biggest time consumers was a Cardi that bombed.  It might take a while to frog the alpaca yarn🧶.  Oh well, you win some and you lose some.  Onward forward!

What a fun mug for a dear friend's granddaughter.  
The file came from DesignBundles.com
Leggy Bunnies for the grandkids!  
Pattern is by Jo's Web
More bunnies for the grandkids!  Thanks, Jo's Web!
Another Dino shirt for my friend's granddaughter
Some Cricut t-shirts for a dear friend
and her friends and family.  
Thanks Design Bundles!
A kitchen set for DS#4's girlfriend.  
All patterns were found on Pinterest


My favorite!
A reading shawl with pattern by
Ophelia Talks on YouTube.  My evening
crafty spot is in front of a very drafty window.
Finally my shoulders are draft free!
A granny tee for myself.  I wore it under a white sweater
Easter morning to church.  The pattern is by
Maria Valles

Happy Birthday Grandson #2!
He loves the color "Dino green". The pattern
for this blanket is from Bag-0-Day Crochet



My friend's family is going to go see the Eclipse 
and she wanted matching shirts for the family.
Enjoy your encounter!

Comments

  1. It appears this was a month that included a very dear, long time friend! Yeah for her and her family. The "Dino green" afghan is gorgeous for greens. The bunnies are adorable, the shawl if gorgeous and the granny-t is very striking. The kitchen set...never have I seen a towel crocheted! You had a great month despite needing to frog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

August Crafty Goodness 2023

June Crafty Goodness

May Crafty Goodness 2023