February Crafty Goodness 2024

What a fun month of crafty goodness!  Of course, I didn't get everything accomplished that I wanted to but such is life!  I've got a good start on projects for March.

The highlight of the month was visiting Herrschners!  Thanks hubby for a very fun trip! 
 Dream come true!  Now if I can save up enough money to go to their warehouse sale.  Hmmm
A new farmer's market bag.  Yes, I sewed the bottom together wrong.  Hubby and I decided we would try it this way and if we don't like it I will switch it. I used Lion Brand Limited Edition Neutrals. The pattern is by Stitchberry.  Sorry I messed it up!

This has to be one of the coziest sweaters I have made yet!  I used  Caron Latte Cakes yarn.  Super soft, fuzzy, and warm.  Too bad we have had such a mild winter! This pattern came from BHOOKED.

Temperature blanket update.  Yes, I still have been able to keep up with all of those ends.  Too weird that I had to bust out the yarn for 60*.

A crop sweater for son #4's girlfriend.  It is definitely her style and color.  It looks really cute on her.  I even nailed the sleeve length!  WooHoo! I used Lion Brand Pound of Love.  Thanks MJ off the Hook for another great pattern!

 
Lastly, a scarf made to a long time friend.  I used Herrschner's  worsted 8 in the color Vintage Red.  She really likes the design, the color, and the uniqueness of the neckline.  This pattern was from Bag-O-Day Crochet.

Comments

  1. You made another month of crafty goodness with uniqueness! The farmer's market bag I was thinking looked like a very short tank top, then I read what it was! The sweater for you says you! For the temp blanket I thought you would stitch a row but obviously that's not how this works! Hmmm.... The crop is very S and I have never seen a scarf like the one for your long time friend, who isn't me...keep crafting, you crochet beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

August Crafty Goodness 2023

June Crafty Goodness

May Crafty Goodness 2023