January 2024 Crafty Goodness

Welcome 2024!  Along with a new year comes new crafty goals.  Goals:  To make as many items as I can, using the stash I already have, and blessing as many people as I can!

The month started off well but I wasn't able to complete as many items as I wanted.  I will be thankful for the things I did accomplish. I used 26 skeins of yarn and  purchased 8 new skeins.  Let's see what February holds.

I do need to fix a few Christmas gifts that are either too long or too short in the sleeves.  Someday I'll get this right! 😄


Leah's b-day sweater using Hobiko Starfall yarn

Hat for A using leftover yarn from blanket

A's birthday blanket using Herrschner's Worsted 8

New Bible bag since the last one wasn't working well

January's beginning of my yearly temperature blanket.
What? 50* in January??? Notice no ends?  Already woven!

A's birthday cardigan and matching hat using 
Mandala Sparkle in the color Crux

N's hat remake.  He said he was getting smarter and 
his brain was growing so he needed a bigger hat.  I 
used leftovers from Red Heart Stripes, Primary


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Crafty Goodness 2023

June Crafty Goodness

May Crafty Goodness 2023