A sweater for me using Malabrigo Rios yarn. Pattern by MJoffthehook A Remix Cardigan for DSIL. Socks for me using Montana Dyed yarn Socks for me using yarn from Yarn Adventure pop up in downtown PL. A hat to match A's Christmas Hexi-cardi Socks for me using yarn from a Wyoming yarn mill A layering vest for me using yarn I bought on a birthday yarn adventure with a friend last April
A Hexi-Cardi made with Caron Cakes yarn for me! I even made a matching hat. The sweater was made with a pattern from Passionknit Kelsey and the hat was made with a pattern by Bag-O-Day Crochet. My birthday present from hubby was a trip to Herrschner's Warehouse Sale. I had fun!!! Temperature blanket update. Look Ma, still no ends to weave in! DS#4's girlfriend wanted another kitchen towel. Kitchen set for DD's birthday Kitchen Set for Daughter-in-Love from FL. Corner to Corner birthday blanket for my youngest grand baby. A summery t-shirt sweater for myself A headband and cowl made using yarn that my son and grandson picked out for me. oh, so soft!
Is that a scrap purse?
ReplyDelete